Monday, November 17, 2008

OHS Shelter Dog of the Week

What was I doing last friday that I forgot my shelter dog post? Oh, yeah, I was prepping for my first bazaar, which was a bust so I won't elaborate. Here is my shelter dog of the week.



Mesa is a world champion kisser. Sit down with her and all she wants to do is cover your face with kisses to show how happy she is to meet you. Mesa is an older lady with a calm and gentle personality who came to OHS as a stray. She loves to be with her people but prefers interactions on her own terms, so she is looking for a home with children over the age of 12 who can respect her space. Mesa keeps a clean kennel here at the shelter and what she wants most out of her new home is a warm, soft bed and a loving family. Senior dogs are a great choice for families that don't want to deal with puppy antics or overly energetic dogs. Mesa will be content to lie by your side while you work or watch a movie, and accompany you on walks every now and again. This sweet girl has so much love to give and she wants to give it to you; won't you please come in and meet her?

To adopt Mesa visit the Oregon Humane Society. Her code number is 68030.

No comments:

Post a Comment