Sunday, November 9, 2008

Page 1 of my Children's book

I wrote a children's Christmas book for my 4 month old baby girl and here is the almost complete first page. I still need to ad the words and sketch out the baby's face. I'll add the words once all the pages are complete so you'll have to check back for that. I made the page with scrap paper and lots of glue.



I was also thinking of printing the book in two languages. Both of our families have alot of German heritage so I was thinking about having my German friend translate it for me. I want to teach our children German so this would be a good opportunity for us to learn it.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make a book. I sure she will cherish the book forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable! I can't wait to see it finished.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The boys are trying to learn German, too. Hope your bazaar goes great this weekend!

    ReplyDelete