Monday, January 12, 2009

Featured Artist of the Day

I found a new shop this morning that I think is just too cute so I wanted to share. Her shop is called SecretMe and she is from South Yorkshire, UK.

I came across her shop when she posted this beautiful fabric

so I started looking around in her shop and found this SO cute little book

(which I love) and this little Basset Hound journal is really cute too!

And I came across this hounds tooth wristlet with removable flower broach


SecretMe has great SALE prices right now too so click on the link above and visit her shop (and buy stuff so I don't have to :)

1 comment:

  1. My favorites are that fabric and the bassett journal! Very cute! But not as cute as Lucy the Weimaraner, the Puppy of the Day. The boys and I were just oohing and ahhing over her.

    ReplyDelete